Re: F10+ Burn multiple discs concurrent from iso?

Frank Murphy wrote:
Bill Davidsen wrote:

In addition to bandwidth issues, this really is best addresses as a
script. Are you going to burn multiple copies of the same data or
multiple things at once (doesn't change the bandwidth issue for
backplane, does for disk).

Check power supply for that load...

Burn the one image.
Am thinking maybe quad core cpu,

Probably more than you would ever need, burning isn't all that CPU intensive.
I see about 5% burning two DVD at once.

with possibly 32mb ram.

Hope that's a typo... You probably want 100-200MB/burner.

2 power supplies to share the load.
I've come across a case that has 10 5.5 inch bays.
Plus 6 3.5 internal for drives.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>