TurboTax.com (Here we go again...)

Well - It seems that time of year has come once again...

And once again, Intuit is doing browser checks on their TurboTax site
and refusing to run any browser if the OS is Linux.

Firefox on Windows or Mac is fine, but not Linux.

I got around this before by finding a UA Switcher config that fooled it.
Anyone know where I can find one that has FF 3.0 on Windows as an
option?

I did my part by sending Intuit a strongly, but professionally worded
complaint about this. It included (truthfully) how I have used their
product for years and that I am now considering using a competitor's
product because, in today's Web 2.0 world, this kind of browser checking
stuff is completely unacceptable.

Anyone care to do the same?

Cheers,

Chris