Re: Amazon Kindle and Fedora

Bob,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry the Kindle has not worked out for
you. I'm leaning strongly toward a netbook, but I'm really wondering
if the reason the Kindle has not been restocked is that Kindle2 is in
the works. If that were true I would be surprised if many of your
criticisms were not dealt with in the new version.