Re: Amazon Kindle and Fedora

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 15:40:26 -0500
Dave Feustel wrote:

> I just found out that a bunch of e-books I want
> to read are available for Kindle, so that boosts considerably my
> interest in getting and using Kindle.

I use my Acer Aspire One and the FBReader program to read ebooks.  It works
great.

Actually, I usually run FBReader remotely from my main computer (ssh
maincomputer FBReader) and that way my books are always synchronized regardless
of what computer I'm reading it on at any particular moment.  But the Acer
Aspire One is a dandy size for reading books on with FBReader in full-screen
mode.