Re: FW: Fedora core 4 cd/dvd mirror for oracle 10g express

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:09:35 +0000,
  Mustafa K <mustafakyr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: mustafakyr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Fedora core 4 cd/dvd mirror for oracle 10g expressDate: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:08:51 +0000
>
> Hello ,Is there anyone who knows where to find Fedora Core 4 cd/dvd image ? I can not find a mirror or link to download FC4 . I want to install oracle 10g express on it, Oracle says fedora core 4 is the only fedora edition compatible with 10g express . I will be very thankful to you if you can give response...  Kind Regards ...

Have you tried it on later releases? Presumably you are just playing so
you don't care whether or not Oracle supports it just whether you can play
with it. You may need to install some compatibility packages if you use a
somewhat later release. Eventually it may not work at all. But it's probably
worth trying it on say Fedora 9 and working backwards until you find a
version it will work on.

Another option might be to try to install it on a version of centos.