Re: ATT's DSL Lite for Linux

Hmmmmmm. . . When one purchases AT&T DSL, it it typically linked to an email account... i.e bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (or other). That email account and password becomes the PPoE auth creds. THAT IS... I've seen it work exactly that way many times... I suppose there may be other methods I am unaware of
--
Nix