Fedora 10 ssmtp

I haven't found Uncle Google or man ssmtp much help.
Maybe this won't work.

I want to be able to send my logs files through my home.isp to
my laptop on mobile.isp

I have put the following into ssmtp.conf (anonymous)
Am I any way right?:

/etc/ssmtp.conf -- a config file for sSMTP sendmail.
#
# See the ssmtp.conf(5) man page for a more verbose explanation of the
# available options.
#

# The person who gets all mail for userids < 500
# Make this empty to disable rewriting.
root=user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

# The place where the mail goes. The actual machine name is required
# no MX records are consulted. Commonly mailhosts are named mail.domain.com
# The example will fit if you are in domain.com and your mailhub is so
named.
mailhub=smtp.mymobile.isp

# Example for SMTP port number 2525
# mailhub=mail.your.domain:2525
# Example for SMTP port number 25 (Standard/RFC)
# mailhub=mail.your.domain
# Example for SSL encrypted connection
# mailhub=mail.your.domain:465

# Where will the mail seem to come from?
RewriteDomain=local.home

# The full hostname
#Hostname=pc1.local.home

Frank