Re: For some reason, I am not getting fedora-list emails.

Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> Matthew Flaschen wrote:
>> Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
>>
>>> I think I will go back to the mailing list to ensure that they did not
>>> change my settings.
>>>

>> I doubt it changed your settings behind your back.  It's more likely
>> that your email provider has a filtering problem.
>>
>> Matt Flaschen
>>
> I don't have an email provider!  I am the administrator of my own
> email server
> and I can see *all* email traffic that comes in.  All of my other
> redhat mailing
> list are coming in fine, just not fedora-list.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble.....

[egreshko@misty ~]$ host -t mx cdkkt.com
cdkkt.com mail is handled by 10 mail1.cdkkt.com.
cdkkt.com mail is handled by 20 mail2.cdkkt.com.

This means that mail first goes to one of those servers *before* getting
to your server!

--
It is possible to become intoxicated with rebellion for rebellion's
sake. -- DOMINIC VERNIUS, Ecaz Memoirs Mei-Mei.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx