Re: Fedora 9 Network Manager vpn connection regression

Patrick Mansfield wrote:
The current network manager vpn is not working for me, it was working fine in
early december, directly using vpnc or using the cisco vpn client I am
able to connect.

Any ideas?

Have you tried deleting the vpnc profile in the NetworkManager config and recreating it? That worked for me last time vpnc stopped working after NetworkManager (including the vpnc plugin) was updated.

Regards,
Patrick