Re: Evolution crashes with exchange after update to testing

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 17:50 -0500, Matthew Saltzman wrote:

        I updated Evo this morning to the version in updates-testing.
        Now it crashes on startup, unless I remove the
        evolution-exchange package.  Normally, I'd just uninstall the
        testing version and go back, but that doesn't help: I get the
        same crash now with the old version.  Also tried
        removing .evolution/exchange and .evolution/mail/exchange, to no
        avail.  I even removed .evolution--still no joy.

                The data-server, exchange-storage, and alarm-notify
        daemons remain running.

                Any idea how to get started again?  If necessary, what
        do I have to delete to get back to scratch?  I'm stuck using
        Outlook or OWA until I get this fixed 8^( 8^(.

Bugzilla #480123.  Fixed package for evo-data-server due out shortly.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu