Re: hardware question

ann kok wrote:
Thank you

But I have problem here

I am using fedora3 but doesn't have this package

How can I get the lshw source to recompile it?

or other way to do it

Fedora Core 3 was released four and a half years ago and has long since reached end-of-life. There are no security or bugfix updates any longer and you will find (as here!) that a lot of current instructions for getting things done in Fedora will not work on that release as they rely on newer features and packages than existed at that time.

You really should seriously consider updating to something that is still supported as you will find it much easier to get help and support for the release and will not be needlessly exposed to security problems.

Regards,
Bryn.