Re: i can't install fedora10 in my pc

gopinath paladugu wrote:
Hi,
my system configration is Asus Mother board, 160 gb hard disk, AMD
Sempron(tm) processor 3200+ 1.80GHZ, 1 gb ram.

presently i am using windows xp service pack 2.
i want t switch to fedora.
my problem is after inserting the cd i can;t go the installation
process. i can run only till Disc found step after i press skip, the
installation wizard step comes and the system is hanging.

plz suggest me what t do....

regards
gopinath

--
మీ మిత్రుడు

గోపీనాథ్ పాలడుగు
9912091426

try booting the installer with noapic option, is apparently needed on those amd processors