Re: Silly question

On Sun, 2009-01-11 at 07:59 +0100, Antonio M wrote:
> Just an example: One of messages from Tim:
> Please note that in Thunderbird if I want to see full headers as
> option if headers are too long I can't move down the page, last lines
> cannot be seen.

I didn't see anything in your posting that gave clues as to why the
subject changed.  Though that might be because of the problem you
mention.

These headers:

Come from this list's server, as far as I know, and I've not seen them
modify the subject line in that way.

As an alternative to viewing headers, what about looking at the raw
source code for the message.  Perhaps that mightn't have the same flaw.

But, it's quite possible for your ISP to play games with the message
subject, and not include any other clues as to what they're doing.  ISPs
do all sorts of silly things.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.9-73.fc9.i686