Anyone got Diskless Client stuff working?

Has anyone got the Diskless Client stuff working?
I had a setup working 2-3 years ago, but when I try to reproduce the
setup (on the current OS) I dont get get anywhere with

	system-config-netboot

It asks questions, which I answer, but then rejects the answers
with an error message (that doesnt help decide WHAT to give it).
I remember having some (minor) problems with this script when I set
things up before, but they were quickly solved.

ALTERNATELY, does anyone know exactly what system-config-netboot
does. So I can do it without this cutsy visual interface???

Thats my project for this afternoon,- try to work around it, but
any info to make this task easier would be appreciated.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@xxxxxxx