Re: MP3 playback in XMMS

> should have their own service, so if say, I want to search the Fedora 9
> repo I don't have to dig through "ASPLinux" distro packages and other
> cruft.  This should be core functionality.

I believe the assumption is that users should be clever enough to type
the word "fedora" in the system box as the search instructions tell you.

Given that rpmfind predates the existance of things like Fedora or Ubuntu
and is extremely comprehensive and (if you can work a web form with
instructions on it) can find things by distribution it seems rather odd
to suggest Fedora should build a pointless clone of the service.