Fedora 9 and OpenLDAP replication

All,

I am a little stumped. I have a few small LDAP's running, or being set up, and after a small amount of research into it, I found that OpenLDAP 2.4 that ships with Fedora9 and is in the repo's doesn't use the old method of replication of databases. I found information on setting up the new form of replication (syncprov) but I have run into a problem. When I set up the slapd.conf file with

overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint 100 10
syncprov-sessionlog 100

I get this when I go to check the config file for validity before starting (or restarting) the ldap servers:

Checking configuration files for slapd:                    [FAILED]
overlay "syncprov" not found
slaptest: bad configuration file!

What I also looked into with this is where the overlays are defined, and from what I have found about this is:

When using /slapd.conf/(5), overlays that are configured before any other databases are considered global, as mentioned above. In fact they are implicitly stacked on top of the frontend database. They can also be explicitly configured as such:

       database frontend
       overlay <overlay name>

Official overlays are located in

       servers/slapd/overlays/

That directory also contains the file slapover.txt, which describes the rationale of the overlay implementation, and may serve as a guideline for the development of custom overlays.

Contribware overlays are located in

       contrib/slapd-modules/<overlay name>/

along with other types of run-time loadable components; they are officially distributed, but not maintained by the project.

I can't find that servers/slapd/overlays, or anything else relating to it. Outside of the binary for openldap and the /etc directory for it, I can find no trace of the program install itself

If anyone can offer insight I would greatly appreciate it.

~Seann