A Possible Reason for Problems with Flash Player

After attempting to install the Firefox Flash plugin,
I kept getting SELinux alerts every time I started Firefox.
After deleting all the files in the directory
/usr/lib/nspluginwrapper, I continued to get SELinux alerts.
The flash plugin attempts to make the stack executable, which
SELinux does not permit on my system.

The alerts from one invocation of Firefox follow:

 2/home/daf}firefox
Error: /usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/plugin-config not found
       /usr/lib64/nspluginwrapper/plugin-config not found
FoxyProxy settingsDir = /home/daf/.mozilla/firefox/jde131vm.default
** Message: GetValue variable 1 (1)
** Message: GetValue variable 2 (2)
** Message: GetValue variable 1 (1)
** Message: GetValue variable 2 (2)
** Message: GetValue variable 1 (1)
** Message: GetValue variable 2 (2)
** Message: GetValue variable 1 (1)
** Message: GetValue variable 2 (2)
** Message: GetValue variable 1 (1)
** Message: GetValue variable 2 (2)
** Message: GetValue variable 1 (1)
** Message: GetValue variable 2 (2)
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/npwrapp
er.so [/usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/npwrapper.so: cannot open shared object
file: Pe
rmission denied]
GCJ PLUGIN: thread 0x9fc7cf0: NP_GetMIMEDescription
GCJ PLUGIN: thread 0x9fc7cf0: NP_GetMIMEDescription return
GCJ PLUGIN: thread 0x9fc7cf0: NP_GetValue
GCJ PLUGIN: thread 0x9fc7cf0: NP_GetValue: returning plugin name.
GCJ PLUGIN: thread 0x9fc7cf0: NP_GetValue return
GCJ PLUGIN: thread 0x9fc7cf0: NP_GetValue
GCJ PLUGIN: thread 0x9fc7cf0: NP_GetValue: returning plugin description.
GCJ PLUGIN: thread 0x9fc7cf0: NP_GetValue return
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/lib/flash-plugin/libflashpl
ayer.so [/usr/lib/flash-plugin/libflashplayer.so: cannot enable
executable stack
 as shared object requires: Permission denied]