Re: Fedora 9, OpenOffice 3 and Arial Black

It seems that Openoffice 3 (the build from openoffice.org) in Fedora 9
can't use the arial black ttf font.
While in F10 Openoffice 3(fedora build) can.

fc-list : family file | grep Arial
/usr/share/fonts/drakfnt/ttf/arial.ttf: Arial
/usr/share/fonts/drakfnt/ttf/ariali.ttf: Arial
/usr/share/fonts/drakfnt/ttf/ARLRDBD.ttf: Arial Rounded MT Bold
/usr/share/fonts/drakfnt/ttf/arialbd.ttf: Arial
/usr/share/fonts/drakfnt/ttf/arialbi.ttf: Arial
/usr/share/fonts/drakfnt/ttf/ARIALUNI.ttf: Arial Unicode MS
/usr/share/fonts/drakfnt/ttf/ariblk.ttf: Arial,Arial Black

It is very weird that ariblk.ttf can't be used by the same version of
OpenOffice 3 in different versions of Fedora.

I just don't understand, what exactly is different.