Re: F10 OpenOffice default page size

Maurizio Marini wrote:

On Tuesday 06 January 2009, Tim wrote:

> This is more of an OpenOffice.org question, than a Fedora one.

eh eh eh

this is an old issue; they came here even complaining that their small cat does not piss any more by the time they installed fedora; any suggestion to search small pets newsgroups does not change this habit

I have RedHat EL4 workstation too. I installed OO 3.0 by downloading it from OO web site and is printing with no problem.

Probably it is an old problem of OO. But OpenOffice3.0 was installed as Fedora 10 distribution from Fedora repositories. Today it is not OO problem so it could be said Fedora bundling problem.

Ok, I will try to install Sun's current version.

Thank you.