Re: status line doesn't work in konsole?

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 09:52:56 -0700, stan wrote:
> 平天韩 wrote:
> > hi list,
> >
> > I am using F10 and I just find that when I run screen in the
> > konsole, the status line seems doesn't work
> > as it would be in F8. In F8, when I type "ctrl-a i", konsole will
> > display current window info on its title bar. But it isn't in F10
> > now. What's wrong?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> I can confirm this behavior on F10 x86_64.  It works in a console,
> but not in konsole.  I suggest you look at
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/ and do a search for screen to see if
> anyone else has reported this.  If not, please open a bugzilla report
> for the problem.

I think this is just a configuration problem.  Open the "Edit profile"
tool from konsole, select the Tabs tab, and put "%w" in the "Tab title
format" edit box.  Apply and quit, then type a few carriage returns in
the screen window, and your status line should be back the way you
expect.

Cheers,
					Christian