Using BB as Bluetooth Modem on F10

Just curious if anyone has managed to set up a Blackberry as a bluetooth
modem on F10. I have managed to successfully pair it to my laptop, but
am not sure where to find the device after that, let alone what I might
need to do to set up more.

This does at least look possible, and I will keep working on this and
post what I find. Ideas appreciated...

Cheers,

Chris