Login as root in Fedora Core 10

Hello,

Well, first I must say I know that it is recommended not to login as
root at all.

However, I have some small LAN (of 2-3 Linux machines) at LAB which is
not connected
to the outside world. It is for video conference testing. And I need
to login there quite frequently. I cannot login as root in FC10
(In earlier Fedore Core distros ths was possible).

Is there some "X" setting (or something else) which can
enable me to login as root in FC9 from the Xwindows login screen ?

Rgs,
Mark