Re: hostapd for Fedora 10

Ed Greshko:
>> I've deleted the "References" header from this message so it should
>> appear as a new thread.

Aaron Konstam:
> On my machine in evolution it appears as part of the same thread. There
> is obviously something I don't understand about the complaints about
> this that people keep making.

Look at Ed's message's headers.  Ed's was a reply to Alex's, so they
still fit together.  Alex's was still completely (erroneously) linked
into the thread, so it's still connected with the message that Alex
"replied" to.  Ed's removing of the references just means that those two
messages are tied together, not the whole lot of them.  It's, now, an
isolated branch in the thread.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.9-73.fc9.i686