Way OT: DIY printer repair

The paper grabber on my Samsung ML-1710 laser printer has stopped grabbing paper. The printer errors out on just about every sheet. I certainly have gotten my money's worth out of this printer, but if I could fix it, that would be very cool. Anyone know of any links or sites that would direct me in determining if the printer is fixable and how to do so?

Thanks!

Andrew Robinson