Re: Fedora 10 and cups remote printing failures

Hey everyone,

I thought I would ask this question again before I create a bug report.
I am still having problems getting cups on FC10 to work remotely with
some cups servers.  FC10 works with a remote FC5 cups server, but does
not work remote Centos 5.2 cups servers.

FC7 worked with both without difficulty.  I have not changed the setup
of the cups servers, I only upgraded my desktop from Fc7 to Fc10

Anyone have beneficial thoughts?

Greg