Re: Unable to login after latest FC10 updates (i386 on Dell GX270)

Al Dunsmuir wrote:
Hello Al,

Sunday, December 7, 2008, 11:11:42 AM, I wrote:

I'm running FC10 on 3 systems - 2x 32-bit (DELL GX270, D810 laptop)
and 1x 64-bit (AMD quad).

After applying all the recent updates, the D810 and AMD box are fine.

Unfortunately, on the GX260 I can no longer log on - the Gnome logon
panel appears to have all buttons in the bottom row and my user ID
button displayed (low intensity) and inactive.

This is my DNS, DHCP and Samba server, and these services continue to
work in the background. Recommendations as to the appropriate bugzilla
component for reporting the problem, and any first-pass problem
resolution advice would be appreciated.  I've checked the mailing list,
but nothing popped up as relevant.