Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko <at> greshko.com> writes:

> It isn't the content of the poll....it is the polling methodology.
>
> But, never mind.   I'm glad important things are decided by these "polls".

I stand by my poll. You haven't addressed my points about the methodology, as
stated in my first post.

I have never said that polls should be the way of deciding things. I'm saying
that the wider Fedora community's input is important, and the developers should
take the input into account. I thought this poll would clarify where the wider
community stands on the issue.

I hope that developers won't play the "I'm-the-boss" card in the end and say
that, well, too bad, this is a meritocracy. It may be so, but how the community
wants things is important as well.

Regards,
Noel.