How to force Kmail to use the KDE wallet for passwords

Hi All;

when I initially setup Kmail / Kontact I told it not to use the KDE wallet, but to store the passwords internally (by mistake). Now Kmail is storing the account passwords but not in the KDE wallet.

How can I change this so Kmail uses the KDE wallet ?

Thanks in advance