Re: nvidia issues

On 18.12.2008 18:04, Paolo Galtieri wrote:
I had a similar problem. After I installed the nvidia-kmod module the best resolution I could get is 1280x1024 yet my laptop supports up to 1440x1050. I ended up removing the package and going back to the default install. I have never been able to get the nvidia-kmod package to provide the max resolution of the card

The driver in the nvidia RPMs that RPM Fusion (formally Livna) provide are exactly the same as the one that nvidia provide. Hence if something doesn't work with the RPMs, but works with the stock drivers from nvidia, then it's a packaging/configuration problem.

*Please* report those to bugzilla.rpmfusion.org -- only then it can be fixed, which makes things easier for you, everyone else that uses the RPMs and for Fedora's reputation.

CU
knurd