Re: Setting up Linksys WRT54GL for Remote Server

Waleed Harbi wrote:
example:

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Linksys/WRT54G/SSH.htm

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 7:52 PM, Waleed Harbi <waleed.harbi@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:waleed.harbi@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    You just need configure Linksys in Security tab, then forward any
    connection via port 22 to the two boxes.

    On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 7:49 PM, Jim <mickeyboa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx