drag top of window off screen in compiz

Hi!

Just a few days ago (week or so) I saw a posting SOMEWHERE, I'm thinking
it was on this list, telling a simple change that allows dragging of the
top of a window off the screen while using Desktop Effects (compiz). The
default setup won't let you do that.

I've checked the list archives at fedora's web site and don't see it
there so I may have mis-remembered where I saw it.

Can someone here suggest the way to do that?

The solution I saw was to edit one line in a single file, but I've
managed to lose the posting (thought I had kept it, but now cannot
find it).

Thanks!
    community.
 --Roger Ebert, December, 1996