Re: sun provides 64-bit java plugin for linux

Neal Becker wrote:
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Phoronix/~3/2r6GnN1VS_0/vr.php

After all this time, does anyone still care?

The Java based console apps for Lantronix Spider and HPs management facilities do not work with 64bit Iceadtea, even they DO work with 32bit Iceadtea. :(

However, my testing of the new SUN plugin today, has so far been fruitless -- I cannot get firefox to see it as a plugin. :(

F10 up to date.