Re: Why was this dbus disaster released mid-release?

2008/12/12 Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Joshua C. <joshuacov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Does the maintainer read this list?  He still works on it (in koji)
>> but it seams he doesn't know that the user are using his broken
>> "update"
>
> He's aware.. he's apologized publicly in the -devel-list.
>
> -jef
>
> --

I haven't read the post, but in this case i have to apologize for my
comments, too. I know that a pckage can "escape" in the wild but in my
opinion he has to "revert" the change and bump the version number, so
that everything goes back to "normal".

--joshua