Amarok not playing music

Hello,

I'm unable to get Amarok to work with my local user login. When I try to play a track with amarok started from a console, I get the following error:

QString::arg: Argument missing: Amarok - No track playing., 0:00
QString::arg: Argument missing: Amarok - No track playing., 0:00
QString::arg: Argument missing: Amarok - No track playing., 0:00
amarok(2257)/phonon (xine backend) Phonon::Xine::ByteStream::seekBuffer: xine is asking to seek behind the end of the data stream

I assume that this is due to some configuration error somewhere, amarok works fine when I login to another local user account on the same PC.

I tried deleting the amarok config files, namely
..kde/share/config/amarok*
..kde/share/apps/amarok/*
and restarted amarok to regenerate fresh configuration files but the errors still persist and no music plays with amarok (from my account - it works fine when I login to another user account).

I tried upgrading amarok to the latest version provided by updates-testing, namely amarok-2.0-2.fc10.i386, the error still persists.

I'd be grateful if someone could pinpoint the erroneous configuration file in my login account that needs to be fixed to get amarok working once again..

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Vinu.