Re: PackageKit mess up

William Case writes:

Hi;

I started receiving warning messages from PackageKit yesterday (I think
that's when it stared).  I upgraded this afternoon and now I keep
getting more warning message at random moments:

"Failed to get a TID: A security policy in place prevents this sender
from sending this message to this recipient, see message bus
configuration file (rejected message had interface
"org.freedesktop.PackageKit.Transaction" member "SetLocale" error name
"(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.PackageKit") (0)"

Is this something I can configure and, if so, where?

It's a known issue. There's an update to Packagekit in the pipeline that'll fix this.