Re: Parsing Digital Audio Files:

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Michael Cronenworth <mike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Also, if you need gapless burning, k3b doesn't support it. I had to
use gcdmaster. Hmm... short way to put this...

1. Use Audacity of hack up your files the way you want, use labels to
mark tracks.
2. Export your project to one .wav file.
3. Export your labels.
4. Use label2cue to create a .cue file for gcdmaster (I had to edit
the output because gcdmaster wanted TITLE and PERFORMER in the disc
area and not just per track like label2cue creates)
5. run gcdmaster and open your .cue file and burn it
6. Enjoy gapless audio playback!

Richard