Re: Really Solved: Could someone test Eclipse for me ?

* Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123@xxxxxxxxx> [2008-12-04 22:12]:
> I'm happy to report that, thanks to extensive efforts by Andrew, we have
> solved the problem of Fedora's eclipse not running on my F10
> installation.

Thanks for your patience in tracking this down.  I also appreciate you
going the extra distance to document what were your issues and trying to
help others not run into the same issues.  I'm glad things are working
again on your machine.

Andrew