Re: DNS broken after Fedora 10 upgrade

woodson2 <no-reply-gw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I have a primary and slave DNS server running on my internal LAN for
> the past 3-4 iterations of Fedora. However after the FC10 upgrade I
> cannot start the named service....

You haven't posted your named.conf so you aren't going to get any very
specific answers, but one thing that stands out (and you probably
noticed too) is that named was objecting to your forcing a single
query port.  If you stop that, you'll at least get rid of that one
gripe.  It may also be the root of the more serious "could not get
query source dispatcher" error.  In general, the less you force a
program to do against it's will, the better off you are.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.