New and Strange output at f9 root login

I am as of this evening getting strange output immediately
upon login to my f9 system as root. An example follows.

/root/Videos was removed, reassigning VIDEOS to homedir
[1]	2657
[2]	2658
[3]	2661
[4]	2662
[5]	2663
[6]	2664
[7]	2665
[8]	2666
[9]	2667
[10]	2668
[11]	2669
[12]	2670
[13]	2671
[14]	2672
[15]	2673
[16]	2674
[17]	2675

The numbers on the right change with each login.  Can anyone explain
what these numbers are and why they are being display immediately upon
logging in as root?

Thanks.