gnome panel analog clock?

A while back I was looking for an analog clock to put on my desktop and some
folks here recommended gdesklets, which offers a lovely analog clock with a
variety of faces and hands (even a pocket watch).  I like it a lot.

However, now I'm wondering if there is an equivalent clock for the gnome
panel.  The standard digital clock display in the panel looks so boring
compared to the swank analog clock on the wall(paper)....