Re: (fedora) [FC 10] netbeans and keyboard problems

Boris wrote on 1-DEC-2008 22:05:02.89

>since the upgrade to FC10 I cannot type the letters '{', '[', ']', '}',
>etc anymore in the netbeans editor. All letters that are type with the
>Alt-Gr key on the german keyboard layout are affected. The problem
>exists only  in netbean's editor. All other applications work as expected.
>
>Do you have a hint?

I think there is a problem in the key-mapping part of F10. I see the same
when I try to modify keys with xmodmap. Some keys have weird key numbers the
Alt-Gr is one of those.

Can someone give a hint to which package a bug-report should be filed?

                  Jouk

Pecunia olet!

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd