Quoting email addresses in replies

Lonni J Friedman wrote:

Exactly why I didn't give a hoot about Rahul's hurt feelings.

Let's not overdramatize. It has nothing to do with feelings but good etiquette.

  The
fact that a Fedora representive is unaware of this and/or wasting list
bandwidth over it is both hillarious and pathetic.

I am not really a "Fedora representative" but I am well aware that Fedora mailing list works around bad quoting. However there are other mailing list gateways and archives which don't do that. It is generally bad practise to quote email address in a reply. As simple as that.

Rahul