Re: Fedora Hangs on Laptop

I'm having a similar problem with Fedora 10 on Dell Latitude D630.
Actually, Fedora 10 has been working great for the past two days. But today
after I installed the broadcom-wl package for wireless, whenever I start the
wifi machine just hangs / freezes completely.
The CapsLock and ScrollLock buttons keep flashing on and off and the only
way out is to  turn the
system off and restart.

Not sure why this is happening, apart from this hiccup fedora 10 seems to be
great.

can somebody help me out?

Thanks,
Rupesh