nx client and F10

Hi,

after upgrading F9->F10 I have some problems when starting nxclient from
nomachine: Before I can connect to the remote machine, some prompt on my
desktop appears:

Enter login password to unlock keyring.
Your login keyring was not automatically unlocked when you logged into
this computer.

If I enter my login pw and press OK, then the prompt is repeated until I
press DENY, then I can continue to login to the remote machine.

This only occurs after starting nxclient for the first time after having logged in.

Can somebody explain this behaviour?

With kind regards

Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>