Re: F10: too many Network headaches

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:47:25 -0300,
"Marcelo Magno T. Sales" <mmtsales@xxxxxxxxx> wrote :

> It seems that, for using static IP address, it's indeed better to use
> the old network daemon than NetworkManager. I had the same problem
> too and have read many, many reports of similar ones on the net.

That's good to know.  I'm using the company's DHCP now but might
allocate a static IP.

What's the good of a new manager if it doesn't do all aspects of the
job right ?  There's enough managers out there whose focus are
about their 3-door garage homes instead of their work.  That one might
not have a 3-door garage home, but what's the use of putting it in the
job's seat if he can't do it all ?  Ridiculous.  Send it back to studies
and offline practice and we'll see in a couple of years.  If nobody
else shows up, that is ;-)

Cheers.