KDE freezes after switching to text terminal and back to KDE

People,

In F10, if I log in to KDE, switch to a text console (CTRL+ALT+F2) and
then back to KDE, the system switches to graphic mode and freezes. The
screen stays black and the graphical mouse pointer is shown. Sometimes
the pointer freezes too, sometimes not. In either case, I have to reset
the computer. It's not even possible to switch back to a text terminal.
This do not happen if I switch to a text terminal from the gdm login
screen or from a gnome session. However, the system freezes 100% of the
times I do this when logged in to KDE.
Any one else has this problem? For which component should I file a bug
in bugzilla?

[]'s
Marcelo