Re: some feedback on fedora 10

Lonni J Friedman wrote:
Other than that fact that I can't get X to working properly either with the
proprietary or free drivers, seems pretty cool.  However, *that* is a
showstopper.

Which card do you have, and how exactly is the nvidia driver not working?

geforce 6200.

The proprietary driver doesn't seem to interact well with the radeon driver (I have two cards, one ATI and one nvidia) and randomly freezes. I can move the mouse around and use the keyboard, but windows get corrupted and mouseclicks stop working. Truthfully, while I can't seem to get it working as it is, the radeon driver is probably to blame for this one.

The opensource driver won't even start, it doesn't detect the video ram.

--Russell