From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nick Price
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 6:35 AM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: root login

Hi all

Just downloaded F10 and when I try to login as root i get "unable to
authenticate user"

so i logged in as myself and then "su" but each time I want to change system
settings it keeps asking me for the root password

Ive only had a few hours and its already driving me crazy with this
continual requests for the root password.

how do I enable root login

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious
email. Sign up today.