Re: Fedora install on a 1 GB CF card

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Fedora install on a 1 GB CF card
From: Steve Repo <scmuser@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora. <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/25/2008 04:53 AM

 > Any reason why you want fedora and not puppy linux/damn small linux?

I thought fedora spins were just the regular fedora installs with
updated packages released via updates repository.

I guess you could fit fedora on 1GB with bare minimal install. Try it :-)

Steve

There's plenty of space on 1GB for fedora. Just look at Live CDs (700 megs) if you need an upfront example.

OP, please continue your research here, and on Google:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/USBHowTo