lvm

Hello,

I duplicate an hard drive to another one with logical partition.
I kept the / on a standard partition, put the /usr on /dev/VG1/usr, etc...
When I mount the logical partitions I do  experience any problem but when
I boot the machine on the logical partition I get an error from the
/etc/fstab.

fsck complains
 filesystem.  If the device is valid and it really contains an ext2
     e2fsck -b 8193 <device>

I am using grub,

In the fstab I put:
/dev/VG1/usr	/usr

I looks like that the logical partitions are not recognize by fsck, but it
works fine when I do the same from a properly boot disk.

What did I miss ?

Regards.

--
---